We have a good base of snow, things are currently looking pretty white, and some people are already skiing and snowshoeing. However, the base is too thin for us to do regular grooming of the trails without damaging them and making them unsafe. We just need one more good snowfall and we’ll be ready to open.
We are therefore delaying our opening by one week to Saturday Dec 5th. Skiing and snowshoeing are possible right now but grooming will be limited and we will not have rentals or day passes available until Dec 5th.