Telemark is looking for full and part-time Guest Services staff for the 2019-20 winter season.
• Knowledge of Nordic skiing and snowshoeing
• Exceptional communications skills in working with the public
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to think and act independently
• Some computer skills (word processing, email, website update, social media, POS)
• Ability to do physical work
• handling cash, credit cards, debit cards and doing daily cash-outs using a POS
• processing gift certificates, punch passes, coupons, vouchers and volunteer passes
• selling equipment rentals, day passes, and food
• daily chores including snow shoveling, firewood, garbage pick-up
• cleaning duties including daylodge and bathrooms
• restocking product
• front counter customer service
• identifying and resolving customer issues
• monitoring, answering and actioning telephone and email inquiries
• assistance with website and social media postings
• perhaps most important, make our club members and guests smile!
For more information or to submit a resume and cover letter by November 29th, 2019 please contact Mike Edwards (General Manager) email@example.com or ph. 250-707-5925
Jim Mahannah says
Mike, what hours are you looking for from a part-time job? I operate my own freelance business – depending on the hours you need, I may be able to assist.
Mike Edwards says
Hi Jim. Hours and days can vary but mainly looking for weekends and one other evening. And example of a typical week might be 20 hours
Tuesday 5-9pm Saturday 9-5 Sunday 8-4. If we find other part timers it could be as low as 12 hours per week with only one weekend day. A few extra hours through the 10 day Christmas rush (Dec 26- Jan 5th) as well.