Come experience springtime skiing / snowshoeing at its best on Saturday, March 20 by skiing and/or snowshoeing the entire Telemark Nordic Centre trail footprint. Sunshine, great snow conditions. Experience two of the best views in the Okanagan at the summits of our Panorama and Crystal Rim trails.
For the Skiers:
- 15 km “south perimeter” (Rabbit + Telemark + Panorama + Memory Lane trails), or
- 35 km “full perimeter” (all the “south” trails + Fern + Easy Street + Connector + Carol + Crystal Rim trails)
For the Snowshoers:
- 5 km “half-course” (Panorama trail to the first shortcut), or
- 8 km “full-course” (Complete Panorama trail)
For the Nordic Nuts:
- “Total Nordic Experience” — 5 km “half course” snowshoe plus 35 km “full perimeter” ski. Our Club President Brent Hobbs has put down the challenge to see how many other Nuts like him we have in our Telemark community.
- Click here to register. $10, proceeds going to our Junior Racing team.
- ½ price day pass and ½ price rentals for registered participants – purchase at the lodge when you arrive.
- It is an experience, not a race. Go at your own pace.
- The course will be well marked.
- Ski classic or skate, or switch it up at the half way point.
- Start whenever you wish after 8:00 AM. The lodge closes at 6:00 PM and sunset is just after 7 PM. Give yourself about 5 hours for the 35 km ski, 2.5 hours for the 8 km snowshoe. If you start late, pick up a complimentary headlamp loaner at the lodge.
- We will time your ski for you with Chip timing.
- Ski with your friends or family as long as they are in your COVID bubble.
- Bring a camera! Email us your best photos so we can post.
- If you don’t feel well, don’t come. If you are worried you might have been exposed to COVID, don’t come. We will refund 100% of your payments, no questions asked!